Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the REAL wave beach!

Myrtle Beach, South CarolinaYesterday we went to the beach for the first time! It was like the wave pool at Mahoney but much, much bigger and better!!!
I liked jumping into the waves and it felt like the sand was making me move all the time.
The beach had soft, warm sand on it. We ate our lunch outside on our towels in the sand because Mom brought a cooler.
I got buried in the sand and I could barely move! Dad and Xander also got buried.

I would love to live at the beach and play here everyday!

4 comments:

grammy4him said...

Are you a beach bum now?? =) That is what they call guys who like the beach! =)
Guess what???? We now have plane tickets to come to your house in August!!! Yippie!! Only 57 more days!! I sure do miss you!! =)

love, grammy

Anna said...

Will, it looks like you had tons of fun! I love the sand pictures, you really know how to have fun like a real beach dude. :) Miss you guys!

daisyinnovember said...

Well, I don't know if I'd want to get buried, per se... sand gets everywhere and is so hard to get out! But whoever buried you did a good job :) I like your description of the waves and sand; that really is what it feels like!

-Renae

Unknown said...

I miss you, Will! The beach looks cool! I like your Wii guy! I made one on my grandma's machine. From your friend, Luke