Monday, March 24, 2008

Kites

On Friday, we got our kites out from Grandma Adeline and flew them.

I got mine flying with the whole string out! I didn't have to worry about it falling off because it was tied to the handle. Right when I started flying mine, it got stuck in a tree and we had to pull it out and break the string, but we tied it together.

I tried flying 2 kites at the same time. Raymond's Pooh Bear kite turned upside down and the tail was flying around in the air when it got hooked on my kite. After that, I kept pulling on the Pooh Bear kite and it snapped off (but it didn't break).

I really like flying kites because it's fun to do outside and I think I'm pretty good at it!

1 comment:

amykd said...

Hey Will!!! I Have a little butterfly kite from Easter. I wish we could fly our kites together. I also have a bigger kite. The kites called the crazy kite. I miss you a lot. Well I have to go now. Bye!!!
Adam