Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my letter to my class in Nebraska


Today I dictated (told my mom what to write) a letter on the computer to send to my class at Hill School. I also wrote a letter in the car last week, and one to my friend Danny from church. I have lots of friends to write to!

Today was my first day of school in North Carolina.
Our school starts at 7:15 here!!! It was still dark out when we woke up and when we went to school the sun was just coming up a little bit! It looked pretty through all the trees.

Here is a picture of me and my new teacher:

And here is a picture of us on the teeter totters at JAARS. JAARS is the place where our apartment is that we are staying in.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'll drop those letters off when I get you from school today :D

grammy4him said...

You'll have to show me that playground when I come to visit you! You will probably be in your new house by then though.. Hugs to you Mr. Wilson! =) love, Grammy