Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Buying Fireworks

Last year, when we went to get fireworks, we saw this big t-rex dinosaur by the tent. Look how big it is compared to me and Caroline!

Last year we bought a rocket and when we shot it off, we went to all the neighbors in the neighborhood to look for it after it landed, but we couldn't find it. We said it must have went to the moon!

This year we are going to go to north Lincoln and buy fireworks from our friends from church who have their own tent. I get to spend $10 from Dad and any of my wallet money that I want to use.

Some things I think I will buy are: another rocket, snappers, snakes and a tank. I like sparklers, too. Last year, I made my name with a sparkler. I think Raymond will like doing fireworks with us this year, but he might get a little scared. He will probably like the snappers. When the loud things go off, he will probably go to Mommy.

1 comment:

grammy4him said...

I can't wait to see photos of this years fireworks!! Have fun and stay safe!! =)

love, Grammy