Monday, July 2, 2007

My first blog entry

Because Caroline had a blog, I wanted to make a blog, too. Blogs are good for showing people things, and I have a lot of things I want to show you!

Here are a couple of my favorite things:
Favorite foods- mac and cheese, orange juice
Favorite colors- orange, green and black
Favorite animals- tiger, lion, gorilla
Favorite subject in school- numbers, subtraction
Favorite sport- BASKETBALL!
Favorite things to do with Dad- play Halo, go on bike rides, jump on trampoline, play basketball
Favorite things to do with Mom- play board games, make cookies, brownies and floppy chocolate chip bars, listen to Mom read to me.
Favorite thing to do with Xander- play Halo in the afternoon
Favorite thing to do with Caroline- play house and animals
Favorite thing to do with Raymond- walk along with him holding my finger, and talk with him in his 'language'
With all my brothers & sister I like to play King and Queen. Raymond usually is the little prince, Xander is the servant, and Caroline and me are the King and Queen.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Dear Will,

I really like your Blog.I hope you can put lot's more cool stuff on it.
Love, Caroline

Kris said...

Great work, Will!!!

Mom

grammy4him said...

Look at this nice blog! I have to go back and read all about your favorite things. I like the pictures and all of the colorful words!! I am glad you have a blog, too!!

love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Will your doing so good w/ this. I'm so happy you & Caroline made your own blogs. You 2 are doing better then I am,

Love ya
Kali